Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm Still Here!!!

My goodness, I can't believe that it has been so long since I have made a post. Summer has been just a little crazy. It has been soooo HOT and DRY!!! I HATE it!!!! My hubby and I are just opposites when it comes to which season of the year that we like, (well we are opposites in a lot of ways, but I digress) he loves summer and I love fall and winter. To me there is just nothing good about summer, heat, yuck, bugs, yuckier, double the work load (house and yard), yuck.

OOOOOOO some scary thunder just snapped, I had better turn this off and finish later. Yeah maybe we will actually get some rain. It has not rained here in about 6 weeks. The mighty Snake River is so low and all of the lakes are at about 30% capacity. Scary for the farmers with their million dollar potato crops in the ground.

I have been able to do some sewing, I made a quilt for my DIL's birhtday. I will post pics on my next post. My sewing room is one of the hottest rooms in the house, so I don't get much done when it is so hot. I am trying to get some new clothes made for myself. Hoping to finish a new dress today that I cut out last night.

Have a great day all of my friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment