Monday, December 12, 2011

Might as Well Sew

This is what is happening right across the road from me. That big cloud of dirt you see in the air is blowing right toward my house. No sense in doing any dusting or cleaning until they finish. Seems like a good reason to stay in the sewing room and put off the house cleaning for a couple more days, don't ya think? :~) It is nice to live right next to a potato field, we know the farmer and he lets us go out and get all of the potatoes that we want. We have a nice big box full in our food storage room. Should be able to enjoy them for most of the winter months. YummmO!!!

We are supposed to get our first frost of the season tonight, lows expected to be around 30. I sure hope this beauty will survive.

A couple of weeks ago was our State Fair, my adorable little grandson had to give the milking a try. As soon as he realized I had the camera out, he struck a pose. Takes after his mother! :~) They sure didn't get it from me, I HATE the camera!


Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment