Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy Springtime!




Yard-work and quilting deadlines have kept me pretty busy this past month. Thought I would make a quick post to show you some of what I have been up to.

Flower gardens are looking delightful,

veggie plants are starting to pop their precious little heads out of the ground,

front porch is set up to enjoy some time relaxing,

(I do need to add re-finishing the deck to my list of summer jobs! *sigh*) Oh well, I am still going to plant my behind in one of those chairs and do some serious relaxing! :~) As soon as the weather warms up a bit more and the rain quits, that is. This has been an unseasonably wet and cool spring for us. Everything is sure pretty and green though!

I will share some pictures of the quilts that I finished for birthdays next time. Next on the quilting front is a wedding quilt for my nephew, he is getting married on July 10th.

Blogs posts will be sparse this summer, don't give up on me though. I will still pop in occasionally just to keep in touch with all of you. :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment