Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilty Christmas Present

Thanks so much to all of you who shared your condolences with me concerning the passing of my aunt. It meant so very much to me. ♥ ♥ ♥

I finished up the quilt for my brother and SIL.
I used some Thimbleberries scraps and this pattern from Bonnie. I love this pattern! It is really fun to make. I used a panto called "Plumage", from Willow Leaf Studio. I think that it is my favorite one so far. Of course, I say that with every new one that I use. hehe I think that my panto stash is going to rapidly become as large as my fabric stash. ;~)

They came up from Utah for the funeral, so I was able to give it to them while they were here. Nice to give it to them in person instead of shipping it. I think that I should have made them each one though. They were teasing each other about who was going to get to use it while they watched t.v. *s* Maybe after the first of the year, I will have to make another one. I don't want to be the cause of contention. lol

I am getting a very late start to my day. We had a storm go through last night and it knocked out the power. Now I am running behind.

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment