Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted. Well, actually I can believe it. This has been a summer that is best forgotten and put in the past. Just suffice it to say, that I am very grateful to have things settle back down into a routine.

Anyway, a very big THANK YOU to those of you who have emailed to check up on me. Your letters of concern meant so very much to me, bringing a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart. I had actually thought about giving up on blogging, but after your kind words of concern, letting me know that you missed me, I have decided to return to the land of Blog! I do have a couple of quilt finishes that I will show you as soon as I get some pictures taken. Thanks again!

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment