Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Blackberry Twilight"

I was able to work on quilting "Blackberry Twilight" today. Look how close I am to being finished. Woo Hoo!! I am using a new panto, "Antique Lace" by Urban Elementz.
I really like the way the it looks. Randy picked it out and I think that he did a very good job. :~) It seems to fit the fabric and style of the quilt perfectly. Do you see the exercise weights on the handlebars of SuzyQ? CJ suggested using them and I think that they make quite a bit of difference in the amount of control that I have. I want to eventually get the EdgeRider Wheels, but this works pretty good in the mean time. This way I can take them off and do a few bicep curls once in awhile too! lol

I am going to a special church meeting tonight, it is for the women's organization of the church. It should prove to be very spiritually uplifting and well worth my time. So I get some good quality female time and my men can have some good quality male bonding time. :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

3 comments:

  1. Julia, this quilt is GORGEOUS! You have such an eye for color, and I love how you're quilting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Julia!

    ReplyDelete