Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Try to be Good!!


I decided that I needed a new wall hanging in my dining room, the one I have in their has been hanging for about 3 months. Spent the day looking at patterns and adapting them in EQ6. Finally had something I liked, went to the stash, found what I wanted. Wouldn't you know it, I didn't have enough. This is what I chose, most of it is from the Thimbleberries Fancy Free line. Then I had to spend lots of time on the Internet searching for more of it. I finally found what I needed and of course, some more fabric that I didn't really need, but it was such a good price. I'll bet you have used that line before too!! *G* Well needless to say, I probably bought more for the stash than what I will be using. I really did try to be good and use what was in my stash first. Oh well, such is the life of a fabricaholic. I don't plan on reforming to much, any time soon. *VBS*

I did make me 4 summer dresses this past week though. All from my stash of dressmaker fabrics, that have been properly aging for the past decade and half. *VBS* I made 2 dressier ones for church and 2 everyday ones. I love dresses when it is hot!!! Nice loose, lightweight ones.

Have a good night my quilting buddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment