Thursday, January 12, 2012

Spring Swap

I have just about finished my Spring Swap quilt. Here is just a peek of it. I won't show the whole thing until it has arrived safely at it's new home. I hope to get the binding on today. I should be able to pack it up and ship it by Friday. That is my goal anyway. Brights are kind of out of my comfort zone but, I had fun making it. I used my own design and fabrics from the Strawberry Lemonade collection.

I haven't been able to spend as much time in my sewing room as I would like. My illness has really kicked my butt! :) It has left my soooooo tired. Other than the tiredness, I am feeling much better though.
I am not sure what my next project will be yet. Maybe a purse, or another scrub top for my RN daughter, or catch up on my BOM, hmmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions best synthetic urine. A new dress for church might be nice too.

Hugs & Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment