Friday, January 6, 2012

Fall Quilt

I hope that you all had a safe and Happy Halloween. I am glad that it is over. Not really a favorite holiday of mine. Seems kind of weird to teach our children to not talk to strangers and then go out, in the dark, door to door, begging for candy. lol The kids enjoy it though.

I finished this quilt Saturday.

I really wanted to get it done to enjoy for the rest of fall, so I pushed myself last week and finished it in one week. I love this line of fabric, it is "Fall Back in Time" by Sandy Gervais. Her stuff is so fun! I adapted a pattern from Bonnie. I don't think that I ever make a quilt exactly like the pattern, I always have to change it just a little to add my own flair. :~) I used "Just Leaves" panto from Willow Leaf Studio. This was a fun panto to use. It quilted up quite fast.

I don't have a label on this quilt yet, because I don't have a name for it. I really struggle with naming my quilts. Do any of you have any suggestions for me? :~)

Walking report for last week -- 10.3 miles.

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment