Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quilt Retreat

I had a wonderful time at my quilt retreat. The house was wonderful! Filled with lots of quilts and all of the comforts of home. It was very secluded and so quiet. Just what I needed to recharge my batteries. Such a cute and cozy home.

This is the view from the front porch. The view was just this gorgeous in every direction. The house sits on top of a little hill, you can see for miles in every direction, when the clouds aren't sitting on top of you anyway. :~) It is the perfect place for a retreat. We are already planning for next year. We laughed, sewed, ate lots of delicious food and laughed some more. It was the best!

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a


1 comment:

  1. Wow, is that the only house there? It must’ve cost a lot. You wouldn’t have a problem with noise while living there ‘coz the place looks so quiet. What did you quilt during your retreat there? If I get to spend some time in that place, I’d probably just make a quilt of that entire house. I just wish I can… Hehe.
    Danielle Bailey

    ReplyDelete