Friday, March 2, 2012

Round Robin Spring Fling Session #2

We went out to get our Christmas tree on Saturday, upon my arrival back home, I found this wonderful, squishy, surprise, tucked into my front door. I sure wish that I had been home to meet Colene. *sigh* Isn't it wonderful! This was made by four wonderfully talented quilters. Solidia made the center, Kathy added the first border, Lisa added the last border, and Colene did the wonderful quilting. This journey has been a fun and interesting one. So much fun to meet and work with all of these talented quilters. Thanks to Margaret for organizing these fun swaps. Speaking of swaps she is doing another Four Season swap, but a little bit differently. Check it out and join in on the fun!

I hope that you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving weekend! Now I need to stay in my sewing room and get some Christmas quilting done! :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

Walking report was only 2 miles last week. But, I am not giving up. I will fit in what I can during December and hit it strong after the new year. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment