Friday, February 10, 2012

4SQS5 Monochromatic

This beautiful little table runner was in my mailbox this week.

It came all the way from Australia! Isn't it wonderful! Lily did a great job! It certainly brought a smile to my face! Thanks, Lily! I needed a nice surprise like this. She had it all wrapped in this pretty little FQ.

She even remembered Ethan and sent these fun little stickers.

He was pretty excited to get these all the way from Australia! These little swaps have been fun!

This little beauty will look wonderful on my table next winter! Well, maybe I will leave it out now, as winter doesn't seem to want to let go just yet! No worry though, I have faith that Spring will soon push ol' Man Winter out of here! Then I can play in the dirt!!

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment