Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Trunk Show --- My Favorites

This is the last of the pictures from the trunk show. I saved my favorites for the last. I love everyone of these. Look at the edges on these. Each one is unique and different!

This one looks like a postage stamp.

Each one of the little cut out circles in this edge, she used a facing to finish them with.

She carried the star points out into the edge of this one. How cute!

This one is made from flannels. I have several men in my family that would love this one.

The black scrolling on this one represents a wrought iron garden gate. How does she think of these things. :~)

And my favorite one of the bunch, "76 Trombones". That is the actual music for the song in the borders! Amazing!!! Makes me want to get up and march! lol

I sure wish that she would publish her patterns. She is a very talented and creative lady.

Oh, by the way, these are all made using a pre-printed panel. She cut them up and used the pre-printed blocks in the piecing. Sure makes those pre-printed panels seem way more appealing to me. I might just have to look more closely at them in the future.

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment