Friday, March 9, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!!

Wow, time sure is flying! I didn't realize that it had been so long since I talked to you all.

I have recovered from falling in the ditch. lol Sadly, my flip flops did not. I had to make a trip to the store and get some new ones. I would show you a picture of them, but I need a pedicure first. ;~)

I have been busy keeping Ethan entertained and working on some floral machine embroidery designs that I will be selling in my ebay store. It is a very long process, from designing to digitizing to test stitching. Now I am in the process of writing the instructions and designing the cd label. I am very pleased with the way that they turned out. When I get some pictures taken, I will show you a couple of them.

I took Ethan to a baseball game last night. His first pro game.! We have a minor league team close to us. The Idaho Falls Chukars, rookie affiliates of the Kansas City Royals. They won the game 6 to 5 in the tenth inning. Of course, they were losing at the top of the ninth and Ethan was getting sleepy, so we left. Then things got exciting and I missed it. Nuts, nuts, nuts!!! Next time he's taking a nap in the afternoon so we can stay for the entire game!

We arrived in town a little to early for the game, so my car found it's way to the quilt shop. ;~)I am not to sure that the lady was happy to see my slowly browsing around the store just 30 minutes till closing though. ;~) I did find some treasures to come home with me. These were on the sale rack at 50% off. Can't beat that. A couple of older Jo Morton prints and a cute little stitchery pattern.

Hugs & Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment