Friday, March 9, 2012

More Blocks Finished!


I have two more blocks for the Designer Mystery BOM finished. Isn't this star block just incredible. I love it! An entire quilt with this block would be really beautiful. That might be something to think about. Like I don't have enough ideas running around in this little brain of mine. hehe

I didn't get as much sewing time in yesterday as I would have liked. I have one more block to go, to be all caught up. I don't have anywhere to go today, except to go pick up Ethan after school. I made a big pot of soup for dinner last night, so there should be plenty of leftovers for tonight. Therefore, I hope to spend most of the day in my sewing sanctuary. Well, maybe I better throw a couple of loads of laundry in. I want to try CJ's bread recipe too!

My beautiful, little granddaughter bought me this for Christmas,

with money that she earned I might add. As she is only 6 years old, it really impressed me that she would spend her own money on getting her Gramee a present. It is an oil warmer. Oh my goodness, does it make my house smell good. One little tea light candle goes in the bottom, 18 drops of scented oil and it makes the entire house smell delicious. Today I am using a Sandalwood Vanilla oil. Wow, it smells fantastic! She bought it at Bath & Body Works, if you are interested in getting one.

Time to get back to stitching! I love January!

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment