Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Witch is In!!!


I finished this little witch last night. Isn't she just the cutest!
This is my kind of Halloween stuff. I don't like all of the gross, creepy Halloween stuff. With only 10 days to Halloween, I finally have all of my decorating done. I don't do that much for this holiday. Just enough to look cute without going crazy.


I also finished up my first month's blocks from the Simply Sophisticated BOM from Fat Quarter Shop. If you have this one or want to join in, Vicky is having a monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate from the Fat Quarter Shop. read about it here. This might keep me on task and not get so far behind. I also signed up for the Designer Mystery BOM and I haven't made one of them yet. :~( I am setting myself a goal to get them all made before the next one is due.

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

Last weeks walking report isn't so good. Only 6 miles for the week. Trying to do better this week, 2 3/4 miles yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment