Monday, September 5, 2011

The Winner Is------------

Drum roll please!!!!!!!

Oh wait, before I announce the winner, let me just say, I am astounded at the amount of comments! Some of you said that you were new to my blog and others were lurkers. I had no idea that there was that many of you out there. I am honored and touched to have so many people interested in what I have to say. I am blushing! :~) I am glad that I decided to do this, now I have met some fun new friends. I have tried to respond to each comment but, I might not have gotten to all of you yet.

Okay back to the announcement!


Here is my cute little snowman bag, with all of the names inside.

Ethan was the impartial, official name drawer. (is that a real word?)


So without further adieu the winner is Teresa over at Stitchin Friends, Congratulations!!! Email me with your snail mail address and I will get your goodies sent to you!

Thanks to all of you for participating! Now that you have either found me or come out of lurkdom, I would love to hear from you in the future!

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment