Saturday, March 12, 2011

Simple Comforts

Look what I just pre-ordered from Amazon!
Kim Diehl's new book is coming out in mid May. I am so excited! Her stuff just keeps getting better and better!!! I want to make just about every one of her quilts. I guess I had better get busy! CJ, get that credit card ready! I think that you are going to want this one!

I am working on some applique right now using her method. Once you try her way, it makes applique not so overwhelming. It is time consuming, but so worth the effort.

This will be going around the border of a quilt for our granddaughter, Karlee. She brought this picture to us last week. Look at that little pointed foot. Too cute!
If I might say so myself, she is one of the most beautiful little girls that I have ever seen, inside and out. :~) This is the little sweetheart that bought me the oil warmer for Christmas.

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment