Friday, April 8, 2011

Fall and Charity Quilts


HI All, the beautiful fall weather has my heart singing and my sewing machine running. Here are a couple more of my string charity quilts that I made in Sept. The blue one is made out of left-over ISPY fabric from my DS's quilt. That is my next project. I will probably work on it while he is in school and save it for a Christmas present. I love sneaky Christmas sewing. It just puts me in the holiday spirit.




This is going to be a fast small post. I have other things to show you, but I haven't taken photos of them yet. I made a large bed quilt for my cousin in trade for a beautiful necklace that she made me. I also finished my sister's Christmas present. I will blog about both of those when I get the pics taken.

I am just busy with life, you know how it goes. The routine of homework and such is quite soothing and fulfilling to me. Have a great weekend and I can't wait to see what comes out during the big Quilt Market in Houston. Those of you lucky enough to go, take lots of pictures to share with the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment