Monday, April 11, 2011

Fireworks!!!!!



I hope that you all had a happy and safe 4th of July. It is so hot here right now, they say that we might hit triple digits tomorrow. YUCK!!!!!!!!! I am not really that fond of summer. I am more of an autumn girl.

I am making a quilt for my sister's family reunion. They have an auction and raffle off a quilt to help pay the expenses of the campground they stay at every year. So she and my niece came out yesterday and we worked on that most of the day. I was also trying to do a little laundry yesterday too. Then about 9:30, we headed in to our town's firework display. Here is a couple of pictures that I took with our new digital camera. I was pretty impressed with how they turned out for a small camera.

Well, I need to work some more on the quilt for my Sis and finish up that pesky laundry. The quilt will be a rag quilt made from plaid flannels and have some machine embroidered squares in it. I will post a pic when we get it done.

Today's Gratitudes :::
1- Freedom - Proud to be an American!!
2- Family!!
3 - DH has the next couple of days off from work.
4- Air conditioning!!!
5- One day closer to fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment