Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More on Summer Vacation


I just had to share another pic from our vacation. This is our youngest grandson and his mommy (DD #2). He is 3 1/2 months old in this picture and was loving every minute of it. The water is so warm up next to the shore, it feels like bath water. Aren't baby bottoms just about the cutest thing that you have ever seen? Oh, if only mine could be so adorable? LOL
Yeah, I know, that is not a picture I should be putting in your head. *s*

Gratitudes for today----
1- Much cooler weather, we are sleeping with our windows closed now!!!
2- Celebrating the birth of our youngest son tomorrow, he will be 7.
3-A new wallhanging, I will post pics tomorrow.
4-A wonderful shopping trip with youngest son today for school and birthday.
5-All of you, my blogging, quilting friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment