Sunday, July 8, 2012

I WON!!!!!

I won the $25 gift certificate from Fat Quarter Shop, for finishing my Simply Sophisticated BOM blocks on time. When you get your blocks done on time, take a picture, post them on your blog or send an email to Vicky, she puts you name in a drawing for the gift certificate that Kimberly is offering. I can't believe that I won! I hardly ever win anything.

Of course, I had to go shopping and spend it. This is what I purchased,

"LOUISA BY TERRY THOMPSON FOR MODA FABRICS". They are just yummy! I want to make a bed size quilt for our bed. I haven't picked a pattern yet. Of course, I will have to fondle and pet the fabrics for awhile before I can actually cut into them. hehe

By the way, Kimberly is having a Christmas Countdown sale. Each day she features a different line of fabric and puts them on sale at 50% off. Go check it out.

Okay, time to get back to the sewing machine. I am making a quilt for my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas. It is snowing today, the Christmas music is playing, fire is blazing. The perfect kind of day for creating a special gift for some very special people.

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

update: I did spend just a bit more than the $25 for all of this. lol It was on sale for 50% off though. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment