Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanks for checking on me, Sweet Friends!

Thanks to all of you who have checked up on me in my absence. I appreciate your kindness and concern. Your friendship warms my heart. :~)

I have been fighting a bit of depression here lately. I go through this every once in awhile, add good ol' menopause with it and watch out! Just something I have to deal with. Prayers and some down time will generally pull me through. :~)

It was Spring Break for Ethan last week. We had big plans to spend time doing some fun outdoor activities, but Mother Nature had other plans. Winter is having a hard time letting go this year. Hmm, makes me wonder, where is that global warming that I keep hearing so much about. hehe Because the weather was so icky, Ethan and I spent some quality time reading, hanging out and watching some fun movies. All while cuddling under a nice warm quilt. Some hugs and loves from my baby boy sure helps to fight the blues! A few pats on the rearend from Randy don't hurt either. ;~) That is his little affectionate habit and I love it!

I didn't even turn on the sewing machine or the computer last week. Sometimes I just need to unplug and disconnect. I am ready to get back in the sewing room again! I need to check up on all of you and see what you have been up to lately too!

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment