Thursday, November 3, 2011

Salt Lake City, UT Shop Hop-----


I went with 14 other fun lovin' ladies from my quilt guild on a shop hop to Salt Lake City, UT, last Thursday. Oh my goodness, what a blast we all had together, laughing, shopping and laughing some more. We left before the sun was up and traveled for 3 hours. We were able to visit 5 quilt shops. They were all so friendly and I found some great bargains in each one. My credit card has been safely tucked away in the my drawer to recover from the workout that I gave it. :~)
I found a few things to finish projects that I already have planned and some nice stuff just for my stash. I didn't buy anything unless it was on sale. Well, except for that cute kit from the S'mores fabric line. I just love the little marshmallow snowmen. Not really my colors, a little bright, but I just couldn't pass it up.




And drum roll please------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found some fun stuff to make a tote for the crayon challenge! I wasn't going to let that bright pinky/orangey/red color get the best of me. LOL This was my first shop hop and I will definitely be going on more! After I give my credit card time to recover of course. :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment