Thursday, November 10, 2011

30's Sampler Quilt


This is the quilt that I mentioned in my last post. As you can see, my design wall is not big enough. This is what I have so far. I think that I am going to do some applique in the setting triangles too. I am doing the applique with my embroidery machine. The basket is from a Thimbleberries book. It will be about twin size when I get it done. It is our oldest daughter's birthday on Monday, so I think that I will give it to her. Of course, I am sure that I won't have it done by then. I am babysitting my grandchildren this afternoon and evening. With my own 7 yr old and 3 grandchildren, ages 5 yrs - 2 1/2 yrs - 9 months, it gets a little crazy around here. :)

Thanks to everyone that stops for a visit and leaves a comment. You know that I love to hear from you!!!!!

Hope that you are all having a great weekend!!! Happy Quilting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment