Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Swap - Rummage Sale

My Summer Swap quilt is on it's way to it's new owner. I will share a picture after she receives it.
I am having a little summer yard sell via cyber space! :)
I have been doing some cleaning in my sewing room and I have a few things that I would like to sell. If any of you are interested leave me a comment or email me and I will figure out the actual shipping for you.

These are books 1,2, 4, 5, & 6 of Jennifer Chiaverini's series. I will sell them individually or as a group. Either $3.00 each or $12.00 for all of them. SOLD!!!!!!This is new and hasn't been used, but the packaging is gone. I think that there is 15 feet here. It has some sticky tape down the sides to hold it in place while you quilt. $5.00
This cute little stitchery pattern is perfect for the 4th of July. It has the instructions for the quilted wallhanging as well as the stitchery. It measures 25"x25".$5.00
This one measures 13"x16" $4.00
My book shelves are overflowing. $8.00 each for either of these.

I have some more pattern books that I will be selling next week. So come to my yard sale again!

I will leave you all with this cute picture of Uncle Ethan being attacked by his two little nephews. They are just toooooo cute!!!
Boys will be boys!!!!! :)

Hugs & Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment