Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy Easter and Pay it Forward Gift

I hope that you all had a Happy Easter weekend with family and friends. This is one of the most joyful holidays!! I am grateful to my Savior for all that he has done and still does for me!

I have a question though, does anyone know how the whole Easter Bunny thing came about? I was just wondering what that had to do with the Glory of the Resurrection?

I received my Pay it Forward gift from Pat on Saturday.

I love it!!! It is now hanging in my living room.
The jelly beans and the cute little chocolate bumble bee are in the bellies of my youngest son and my 3 grandchildren. ;)

I love these Cadbury eggs and they have been sold out locally for a week or so. I was so excited when I opened the wonderful, crunchy, chocolatey goodness, that I kissed the package. LOL
I won't be sharing these with anyone. hehe The purse pattern is one that I have been wanting to buy!!!
Thanks so much Pat!!!

What wonderful fun friends you all are. I love cyber space!!!!!

The little table runner under the surprises, is one that I just finished. It is from a Thimbleberries book.

Not much has been going on in my sewing room, since I last posted. All three of us, DH, Ethan and myself have been sick with either bronchitis or the flu. We all went to the doctor and have been taking medication. Thanks to the marvels of modern medicine we are all now feeling much better. Ethan is out of school this week on Spring Break. He and I are headed out for a fun Mother and Son day, just the 2 of us. Not sure yet what we will do, but it will be great to spend the day with my baby boy!! (who thinks that he is a big boy because he is almost 8 years old, so let's not tell him that I will always consider him my baby boy)

Hug & Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment