Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ShopHop

Did anyone do the Oct FabShopHop? This is the first one that I have participated in. My DS helped to find all of the bunnies, I think that there were about 130 or so, I can't remember. But I did find them all. It was kind of fun and I did find a couple of online shops that I like. Not that I really needed any place else to shop. LOL But I only have one, so-so, LQS close to me, so I do most of my shopping online. Here are some of my purchases.
These fabrics are for an ISPY quilt that I will be making for my DGD. When she seen the one that I was making for DS, she looked at me with those beautiful, big, brown eyes and said, "Grammee, will you make me one too?" Well, what Grammee could resist that. I hope to have it done for her for Christmas.

I also purchased these two patterns from this same shop.

Quick shipping and very reasonable prices. Here is the link, Heart of Dixie Quilt Shop.

I also bought this pattern from Tammy Tad Designs.



It was kind of fun, but it did take quite a bit of time. Not sure that I will do it again.

I do have a question for all of you, how do you all do your quilt labels?

No comments:

Post a Comment