Saturday, July 9, 2011

Swamped with Life!

I have been really busy lately. Getting the yard and the house ready for the cold winter months. I have been washing my windows, (not my favorite chore). Have two left, will finish those up today.

It seems that we have been raking leaves for months now. :~) We finished that up last Saturday. I finished cleaning up my flower gardens yesterday.

I have been doing some quilting. I will show pictures later. I just took a quilt off of SuzyQ. Now onto the binding. Then the best part of the whole process, although I love most every part of the process, but, when it comes out of the dryer with all of it's crinkly, wrinkly goodness, it is just the best!! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! :~)

No pictures today. I thought that I had better let you all know I am okay, just Swamped with Life!
Looking forward to the long, cold, winter days. They are the best for quilting!

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment