Friday, July 1, 2011

Busy!!


I have been busy with t-ball practice and games. Our youngest is in t-ball for the first time this year. Oh my, what a laugh to watch 5 and 6 year olds try to play baseball. The whole team runs for the ball and then one of them falls on it and it becomes a game of keep away. All of this is going on while the coach and parents are shouting words of advice to get the ball to first base. Then there is my son who already has the arm of a much older player, he throws it so hard. His problem is he is not real accurate as to where it is going to go at the end of it's long flight through the air. During the last game he was supposed to be throwing it to the catcher, well it went behind the back stop and hit a child on the head. Everything was fine, but DH will have to work on accuracy with him when they play catch.

I started my summer walking program this week. I try to walk 2 1/2 - 3 miles, 6 days a week, early in the mornings. I just wish that I would keep up the program on the "trudgemill" in the winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment