Friday, February 4, 2011

Wooden Pumpkins

I spent the day, Tuesday, with Kristy (DD). We each made one of these. Now painting is not one of my creative talents. So I was very pleased with how these turned out. We had a lot of fun laughing and painting. Oh, and trying to keep the 18 month old tornado (grandson) out of the paint. LOL

My guild had a guest speaker and a trunk show yesterday. I took lots of pictures, will share those on the next post. Right now I need to finish up Kristy's birthday present. It was her birthday yesterday. Not sure how it happened, but my baby girl is 28 years old! ACK! What a blessing she is to us, she is my best friend. We spend lots of time together. Now if I could just get her interested in quilting. She loves the finished product, but doesn't want to make it herself. She says that is my job. :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment