Sunday, February 6, 2011

Swim Lessons

No quilting going on in my house the past week or so.
This is what I have been doing.

We are into week 2 of swim lessons. Ethan is having lots of fun! Made me a little nervous the first time that they had him jump off of the diving board. At least, they had a life belt on him. When they have him jump in off of the side he doesn't wear one. That really makes my heart jump until I see that cute little head surface the water.
Sure wish it was an outdoor pool for this time of year. It is a little humid and stuffy in there for me!

I am also working on some new embroidery designs. They should be ready for sale in my Ebay store by the middle of August. I will show some pics of what I am doing when I get a little further along on them. This is my favorite set that I have done so far.
I am also thinking of opening an Etsy store too. Has anyone sold through Etsy before? Is it simple to set up? Do they charge any fees?

Hugs & Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment