Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's here!!!!!!!!!!


I received some wonderful Royal Mail on Thursday, from Andrea over at Welsh Quilter. It is my Four Seasons Winter Swap Quilt. Oh my goodness, Andrea it is the cutest thing that I have ever seen. It is soooo me! Did you hear my squeals all the way across the ocean? My hubby and son were there watching me open it and they were a little excited too. My hubby was very impressed, as was I, that it is hand quilted. Oh, and the little pearl necklace on Mrs. Frosty, how cute is that!!! Mr. Frosty's bow tie is so dashing. I LOVE it!!!!! It is now hanging in my sewing room where I can look at it every day and it is not coming down when winter is over!! :)


It came all wrapped up in this beautiful fabric. Which is quite serendipity in and of itself, because I am in the process of collecting purple and cream fabrics to make a quilt. In fact, Paula over at Latte Quilts is nice enough to help me in collecting some of these fabrics. So Andrea, you were quite in tune with me.

You'll notice the chocolate had to be tested before the photo was taken. Can I just say it was one of the best chocolate bars that I have ever eaten. You will notice the use of past tense wording, that it because it is now all gone. I did have some help from my family though. I just walked a couple extra miles on the ol' treadmill and didn't feel guilty at all about eating it!

The swap thing has been one of the most fun things. I will definitely be signing up for more in the future!!!!

Thanks again, Andrea!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment