Sunday, October 2, 2011

Full Moon

I noticed the beautiful full moon when I was taking Ethan to the school bus stop on Wednesday, so I just had to grab my camera and take a picture when I returned back home.

It was so pretty and big!!!

I had some help the other night in my sewing room.

I was pinning a little wall hanging in preparation for some hand quilting and Kyson seen my gloves that I use when I do free-motion on my Bernina 630. (Which I don't do much of since I now have my SuzyQ!) He just had to put them on and pretend he was helping. Look at that smile!

I made this for Kristy from the same tutorial that I used for mine. Although I did change mine up a bit. Her's is exactly like the one that Kim made for the tutorial. Thanks again for sharing this fun pattern Kim!

These are so nice for just a little spot of St. Patty's Day fun!

Our sweet little Kaden (grandson) turned 4 years old yesterday. I think he was afraid that he was going to drop the cake. Happy Birthday precious boy! How grateful we are to have you in our family!

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment