Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sylvia's Bridal Quilt







Have any of you read the "Elm Creek Quilt" books by Jennifer Chiaverini. They are a nice, fun read. They are stories based around the lives of a group of quilter's. In the "Master Quilter" they all make a surprise sampler quilt for Sylvia's wedding gift. The pattern is posted on this webpage, Patterns by Row. The quilt consists of 140 different blocks. I am just picking out my favorite blocks and will be making a smaller quilt. I am using "Heaven on Earth" by Northcott. I will be giving it to my sister for Christmas. I know, can you believe that I am actually getting a jump on Christmas. I generally start my projects in November. Just thought I would share the first 6 blocks with you. Maybe you all can keep me on task and I will have it done before November.

No comments:

Post a Comment