Monday, October 11, 2010

Sad Goodbyes

We had to say goodbye to a very dear family member yesterday. My aunt lost a very courageous battle with cancer last week. We attended a very lovely funeral service for her yesterday. She was one of those women that has been such an inspiration in my life. So kind, warmhearted, loving, soft spoken. Never a mean thing to say about anyone or anything. She lived a good long life, full of love, laughter and family. The oldest sister of my Dad. They lost their mother when she was just 12, Dad was 7, and my uncle was just 2. She took over the roll of mother for her two little brothers. She will be greatly missed. I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel, to know that we will see her again someday. To know that she is now reunited with her mother and father. She has touched many lives.

We love you, Aunt Lois! Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment