Thursday, January 6, 2011

Apron

One of my dear friends celebrated a birthday last week. I met her through my guild last year. She has been such a blessing and inspiration in my life. How grateful I am that our paths have crossed! :~)

I made her an apron,

hot pad to match

and this fun little pincushion.

This little pincushion is really easy to make. I just went to my scrap basket, pulled out some 2 1/2 inch strips, rolled them up real tight and tied a little ribbon around them.

The pattern for the apron was Butterick See&Sew #B5125. I just drew up the hot pad pattern using a favorite one of mine.

The weather here today is divine! Ethan has some friends over to play, my window is open and I can hear the sounds of children's laughter! I spent the morning at a friends house helping her to put a quilt together. I should be out walking, but I am doing some more spring cleaning instead. :~)

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment