Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quilt Show

I had a blast at the quilt show last Friday. A day spent with wonderful friends, beautiful quilts, fun vendor shops, and a little extra shopping after the show. :~)

Here are a few of the quilts that caught my eye.

Isn't this just too cute!!! I love it! Click on it to see all of the cute detail!

This one was made by one of my sweet friends. She did a beautiful job! This quilt is on my absolutely have to make list.


This one was made by another friend from my quilt club. It is a copy of one that was made by her Grandmother. She used the same colors as in the original and she also hand quilted it. Such a beautiful treasure. She still has the original one also.

This is our guild's charity quilt. We raffle it off at the Eastern Idaho State Fair. It won "Mayor's Choice".

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a


No comments:

Post a Comment