Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simply Sophisticated Month 5


I finished up the two blocks for month 5 of the Simply Sophisticated BOM. I love this block! I really like basket blocks and I love the way this one was made. So simple! I couldn't seem to get a real good picture this morning. The colors are not right. The points are showing up way to purple.

I have "Blackberry Twilight" loaded onto SuzyQ and it is about half way done. I am hoping to get some more done on it today. I have a goal to get it finished and on my bed sometime next week.

I had another very fun sewing day with friends yesterday. I spent the day getting caught up on all of my BOM's. Well, the ones that I have started anyway. :~) I have 4 that I am keeping up on and a couple from last year that I haven't even started yet. eep!

Hugs&Stitches, Jul♥a

No comments:

Post a Comment