Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Snowing!!!!

After several weeks with no snow or moisture of any kind, it has been snowing the past two days. Yea!!! I am so excited! I love snow! Here is a picture from the window in my sewing room, looking out into part of our backyard!


Ethan is a Cub Scout and he participated in the Pinewood Derby on Wednesday evening. This is a less than good picture, but here he is getting his car ready to go down the race track.

We had lots of fun and more importantly so did all of the boys. Everyone of them and their parents showed good sportsmanship. Sometimes these can get a little too competitive. ;~)

I made this quilt for Kristy for Christmas. I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to her and I finally remembered to have her bring it back for a photo shoot. :~)

I used a panto called "Curlz" by Urban Elementz. I used the Quilter's Dream wool batting. My, oh my, I do love this batting!!! I love the loft, the drape, and it quilts beautifully!


Hugs&Stitches, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment