Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BIL's quilt


I finished the quilt for my BIL's birthday. I made a trip to the LQS for some background fabric for the Bear's Paw blocks that the border was supposed to be made up of and I found the fun fabric that I ended up using in the border. I like it, and I hope he will too.


Since I finished it, I have been spending much of my time here.

Watching Ethan play,enjoying my irises and reading.

Have any of you read the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer. Oh my goodness, I can't seem to put them down. I finished the first two. I have told myself that I can't start the other one until I have finished my Summer Swap. I am locking myself in my sewing room until I have it finished. I don't want to be late getting it shipped out.

I haven't been reading and sitting on my hinney all of the time. Sweet hubby, Ethan and I did spend last Saturday planting our veggie garden. We have has such a cool rainy spring, that we are a little later than normal getting it planted. But, it is doing well. We should have some yummy veggies for our table this fall.

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you, so leave a little comment. :)

Hugs & Stitches, Julia

p.s. Let's all keep a prayer in our hearts for those involved in the flooding and tornadoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment